Culture! successfully raises funds from the EU programmes for the culture and audiovisual sectors
Organisations by status
Projects by field
- film and audiovisual projects
- interdisciplinary projects
- multimedia and new technologies
- books and reading / literary translation
- cultural heritage
- architecture, design and applied arts
- performing arts (theatre, dance, music)
- visual arts
Organisation's role in the project
- A list of Slovene organisations funded by the Culture and MEDIA Programmes 2002-2013
- A list of Slovene organisations funded by the Creative Europe Programme - section MEDIA 2014,2015
- A list of Slovene organisations funded by the Creative Europe Programme - section Culture 2014,2015
About the project
This graphic and interactive visualisation represents the data related to the EU funding for culture, film and audiovisual media in the period 2002–2014 (Culture 2000, MEDIA Plus, Culture, MEDIA and Creative Europe programmes). It is a result of a data mining and interoperability project prepared by the offices: Creative Europe Desk Slovenia (before 2014 Cultural Contact Point Slovenia based at SCCA-Ljubljana and Media Desk Slovenia/Slovenian Film Centre), and the Culture.si/Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory with the aim of presenting the data as well as making information available for further analyses and comparative researches.
A short analysis of the EU funding for culture successfully raised by Slovene organisations in the last decade was presented on 23 October 2013in Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture. On this occasion the upcoming EU Creative Europe programme (2014–2020) was introduced by the representative of the Slovene Ministry of Culture.
The infographic can be complemented with a list of Slovene organisations funded by the Culture and MEDIA Programmes 2002-2014). Each article about a recipient of either EU Culture or MEDIA grant now includes also a complete list of projects.
Editorial team: Helena Pivec, Alenka Pirman (Culture.si), Mateja Lazar, Maša Ekar, Sabina Briški (CED Slovenia). Graphic visualisation (print): Helena Božič. Web development: Jure Čuhalev & Ljudmila. Special thanks to Domen Fras, Jana Renee Wilcoxen, Mitja Doma, Živa Zupan.
- Poster Kultura! in Slovenian
- Poster Culture! in English
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- Cultural Contact Point Slovenia
- Media Desk Slovenia
- Culture.si infographics
- EU funding for culture? 4 observations from Slovenia, a blog post by Culture.si and Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- Event at Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture
- Information about the event with the links to presented materials, Ministry of Culture website