Culture! successfully raises funds from the EU programmes for the culture and audiovisual sectors
Organisations by status
Projects by field
- film and audiovisual projects
- interdisciplinary projects
- multimedia and new technologies
- books and reading / literary translation
- cultural heritage
- architecture, design and applied arts
- performing arts (theatre, dance, music)
- visual arts
Organisation's role in the project
About the project
This graphic and interactive visualisation represents the data related to the EU funding for culture, film and audiovisual media in the period 2002–2012. It is a result of a data mining and interoperability project prepared by the three offices: Cultural Contact Point Slovenia based at SCCA-Ljubljana, Media Desk Slovenia, and Culture.si/Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory.
A short analysis of the EU funding for culture successfully raised by Slovene organisations in the last decade was presented on 23 October 2013 in Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture. On this occasion the upcoming EU Creative Europe programme (2014–2020) was introduced by the representative of the Slovene Ministry of Culture.
The infographic can be complemented with a list of Slovene organisations funded by the Culture and MEDIA Programmes 2002-2012). Each article about a recipient of either EU Culture or MEDIA grant now includes also a complete list of projects.
- A list of Slovene organisations funded by the Culture and MEDIA Programmes 2002-2012
- Poster Kultura! in Slovenian
- Poster Culture! in English
- Cultural Contact Point Slovenia
- Media Desk Slovenia
- Event at Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture
- Information about the event with the links to presented materials, Ministry of Culture website