- EDIT PACKS
- List of articles maintained by Admin
- FESTIVALI: tabela
- PHOTO by STATUS
- TO DO
- KOPIPEJST ZA NOVE ČLANKE! > Sources
- KOPIPEJST KATEGORIJE!
- INFOBOX template notes (Jana)
- seznam kategorij - kontrola za rdeče!
- MISSING ARTICLES
- Seznam RUTINSKIH POPRAVKOV
- Correspondence in progress
- FOTOGRAFIJE status
- Template PHOTOBOX
- Jana WILCOXEN - jezik!
- CONTRIBUTIONS: Katja ČERNE, Tina DOLINŠEK, Maia GOLOBIČ, Danaja GREŠAK, Tea HVALA, Nataša KOCJANČIČ, Eva Lučka KOZAK, Anja MRAK, Dare PEJIĆ, Tea PRISTOLIČ, Anže ZORMAN + Editor + Zoki + Ali
- LISTS OF ARTICLES MAINTAINED BY: Nataša VELIKONJA, Katja ČERNE, Tina DOLINŠEK, Maia GOLOBIČ, Danaja GREŠAK, Tea HVALA, Nataša KOCJANČIČ, Eva Lučka KOZAK, Anja MRAK, Dare PEJIĆ, Tea PRISTOLIČ, Anže ZORMAN, JANA, Editor
- LISTS OF ARTICLES MAINTAINED BY GENERIC USERS:
Bližnjice STATUS člankov
- List of ALL ARTICLES
- PROGRESS CONTROL, Janin spisek NAPISANIH po userjih
- CHECKLIST for FINAL EDITING
- Vsi članki, ki imajo status FERTIK
- Vsi članki, ki imajo status PROOFREAD_DONE
- Vsi članki, ki imajo status WRITING DONE
About the Admin
Since April 2009 the Admin is Alenka Pirman, editor and developer of the Culture.si project.
She graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts (1989). She was editor-in-chief of the magazines Likovne besede and M’zin (1991&ndash92), artistic director of the Škuc Gallery (1990&ndash96), assistant director of the Soros Centre for Contemporary Arts - Ljubljana (1997&ndash99; now SCCA-Ljubljana Centre for Contemporary Arts), vice-president of the Management Board of the International Contemporary Art Network (ICAN, 1998&ndash99) and co-founder and mentor of the World of Art educational programme for contemporary art curators (1996&ndash98). She was editor and head of the Artservis.org Internet service (2001&ndash04), and a taxi driver (2007&ndash08).
In the 1990s, her work was predominantly related to three fictitious institutions: the SK8 Museum (1991&ndash93), the RIGUSRS - Research Institute for Geo Art Statistics of the Republic of Slovenia (1997, with Vuk Ćosić and Irena Woelle), and the Domestic Research Institute (1994&ndash98). She then collaborated with artistic collectives/platforms like Luther Blissett/01.org (1998) and The Bughouse (2002&ndash03). She has carried out several methodological exhibition projects, e.g. with a German loanword collection (Arcticae horulae, 1995), with a deposited collection of the Museum of Slovene Police (The Case. Art and Criminality, 2005, with Biserka Debeljak). She is a founding member of the Domestic Research Society (2004), where she develops collaborative exhibition and Internet projects (The Cabinet, 2005– Unleashed Tongue, 2004-; Indija.si, 2007&ndash).