Laško Museum

From Culture.si
Revision as of 16:22, 30 May 2018 by Jwilcoxen (talk | contribs) (English proofreading and editing 1 PROOFREADDONE)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)




Contact

This logo is missing!

If you have it, please email it to us.



Muzej Laško

Aškerčev trg 5, SI-3270 Laško

Phone

386 (0) 3 734 0236

Fax

386 (0) 3 734 0237

Jože Majcen, Curator



Phone

386 (0) 51 327 332







The Laško Museum was established in 1907 by the Laško Town Beautification Society on the initiative of local headmaster Karl Valentinič. The first exhibits – donations from private collections and chance archaeological finds – were presented in the Primary School and then transferred to Lily Manor. Today, the collection is housed in the former Weichselberger Mansion, once owned by the Counts of Celje. The building is first explicitly mentioned in 1506, when it was bought by judge Žiga Weichselberger. The permanent exhibitions Laško in the Course of Time, Beer-brewing and Spa Tourism and The Geology of Laško occupy the first floor, while the ground-floor space is dedicated to occasional thematic exhibitions based on the museum's rich document and photography archives and library as well as private archives.


External links

... more about "Laško Museum"
Muzej Laško +
+386 / 3 734 0237 +
Muzej Laško +
SI-3270 Laško +
Aškerčev trg 5 +
The Laško Museum was established in 1907 by the Laško Town Beautification Society on the initiative of local headmaster Karl Valentinič. +
The Laško Museum was established in 1907 by the Laško Town Beautification Society on the initiative of local headmaster Karl Valentinič. +
+386 / 3 734 0236 +
Laško +
SI-3270 +
Has subobject"Has subobject" is a predefined property representing a container construct and is provided by Semantic MediaWiki.
EmailThis property is a special property in this wiki.