|Gosposka 7, SI-1000 Ljubljana|
|Phone||386 (0) 1 251 3566|
|Brane Volkar, Director|
|Phone||386 (0) 41 790 400|
- 30 January to 5 March 2014
An exhibition by Slovenian Culture and Information Centre, Vienna (SKICA), Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia Vienna, and Zala Gallery, at in ,
programme , organised in cooperation with the
- 4 February to 8 March 2011
Exhibition of Slovenian Scientific Institute Vienna in ,
programme , organised by Zala Gallery at
Zala Gallery runs a regular exhibition programme striving to present the rarely seen artworks of the most important Slovene painters from private collections. In summer 2010 it presented the painting of the month: Girl with the Bouquet III [Deklica s šopkom III] of(1913–1990) that after years of being in some collections in the USA returned to Slovenia.
The gallery prepares also exhibitions that tour internationally and has recently presented theworks from the private collections in Belgrade, London and Vienna.
Every year the gallery organises a charity auction at the Rotary Club dance and issues a calendar with reproductions of art works.
- dimensions: Room 1: 32m² (8m x 4m x 3.3m H) incorporating 25 linear metres of wall space; Room 2: 25m² (5m x 5m x 3.8m H) incorporating 20 linear metres of wall space
- installation system: Nielsen hanging system
- lighting: standard lights, halogen lighting system
- climate control: heating only
- sales policy: sales permitted (% by appointment)