Culture! successfully raises funds from the EU programmes for the culture and audiovisual sectors
- A list of ALL Slovene organisations funded by the Culture and MEDIA Programmes by 2020
- A list of Slovene organisations funded by the Creative Europe Programme - section MEDIA 2014-2020
- A list of Slovene organisations funded by the Creative Europe Programme - section Culture 2014-2020
About the project
This graphic and interactive visualisation represents the data related to the EU funding for culture, film and audiovisual media raised by Slovene organisations in the period 2000–2018 (Culture 2000, MEDIA Plus, Culture, MEDIA and Creative Europe programmes).
It is a result of a data mining and interoperability project prepared by the offices: Creative Europe Desk Slovenia managed by the Motovila Institute (before 2014 Cultural Contact Point Slovenia/SCCA-Ljubljana and Media Desk Slovenia/Slovenian Film Centre), and the Culture.si/Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory with the aim of presenting the data as well as making information available for further analyses and comparative researches.
A short analysis of the EU funding for culture successfully raised by Slovene organisations in the last decade was presented on 23 October 2013 in Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture. On this occasion, the upcoming EU Creative Europe programme (2014–2020) was introduced by the representative of the Slovene Ministry of Culture.
The infographic can be complemented with a list of Slovene organisations funded by the Culture and MEDIA Programmes 2000-2018. Each article about a recipient of either EU Culture or MEDIA grant now includes also a complete list of projects.
Editorial team: Helena Pivec, Alenka Pirman (Culture.si), Mateja Lazar, Maša Ekar, Sabina Briški (CED Slovenia). Graphic visualisation (print): Helena Božič. Web development: Jure Čuhalev & Ljudmila. Special thanks to Domen Fras, Jana Renee Wilcoxen, Mitja Doma, Živa Zupan.
- Creative Europe in Slovenia, an analytical overview of the successful fundraising performance by the Slovenian cultural producers
- Poster Kultura! in Slovenian
- Poster Culture! in English
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- Cultural Contact Point Slovenia
- Media Desk Slovenia
- Culture.si infographics
- In year 5 of Creative Europe, Slovenia nears 5 million EUR, a January 2019 summary by Motovila Institute / Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- Creative Europe – Slovenian applicants advance in full sail, a 2018 report by Motovila Institute / Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EU funding for culture? 4 observations from Slovenia, a blog post by Culture.si and Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- Event at Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture