Harmonia Antiqua Labacensis Institute
|Harmonia Antiqua Labacensis|
|Koroška ulica 8, SI-1000 Ljubljana|
|Phone||386 (0) 41 557 912|
Harmonia's most prominent activity is the organisation, in collaboration with the Institute of Musicology at the Slovene Academy of Sciences and Arts (SAZU), of the Harmonia concertans concert cycle, held every year since 2011 in the Atrium of ZRC SAZU in Ljubljana. The institute also organises regular lectures and workshops on early music topics.
Theensemble, established in 2004 by Marinčič and Sevšek, maintains a full diary of performances throughout Slovenia and the wider region. It concentrates on music written between the Renaissance and the Classical period, with a focus on less well-known works, and makes regular appearances at Harmonia concertans, which Marinčič also curates.
- Radovljica Festival
- Institute of Musicology
- Slovene Academy of Sciences and Arts (SAZU)
- Scientific Research Centre (ZRC SAZU), Slovene Academy of Science and Arts
- Announcement of the establishment of the institute, STA, May 2008
- Domen Marinčič artist page, Music Slovenia
- Tomaž Sevšek artist page, Music Slovenia
- Brief presentation of Musica Cubicularis, Seviqc Brežice Festival
- Debut performance of the Harmonia Antiqua Labacensis ensemble, Radovljica Festival, August 2009