Pečarič is known in Slovenia as a painter of Istrian motifs. The exhibited selection of works offers a fine survey of the artist's work from his early years to his final days of activity. The exhibition is installed in the renovated premises of a building which, according to its stylistic elements, belongs to the architectural period around the turn of the 20th century and which is a rare example of secular architecture in Slovene Istria.
Pečarič Gallery is connected to the Meduza 2 Gallery, Piran by a garden adorned with stone sculptures made in the course of workshops during the Forma Viva Open Air Stone Sculpture symposia held in Seča.
- Obalne galerije - Coastal Galleries
- Piran City Gallery
- Meduza 2 Gallery, Piran
- Ex-tempore Piran - International Painting and Ceramics
- Piran Days of Architecture
- Forma Viva Open Air Stone Sculpture Collection, Seča
- Obalne galerije - Coastal Galleries website (in English)
- Herman Pečarič on Wikipedija (in Slovenian)