|Beethovnova 9, SI-1000 Ljubljana|
|Phone||386 (0) 1 426 8500|
|Zarja Vintar, Director|
|Phone||386 (0) 41 684 141|
Kofein design studio is focused on developing comprehensive communication solutions that provide professional, reliable and cost-effective support to their partners and clients. The studio is comprised of a team of experts with extensive knowledge from the fields of design, branding, communications and digital technologies.
In doing this, they employ a distinctly personal approach with every project, and strive to accomplish each task with a great measure of devotion and responsibility. They consider the hallmarks of their work to be professionalism and staying up to date with the current design trends. Their team is trained to recognise and emphasise the competitive marketing edge of a company, service or product. They offer communication support needed to achieve any business or strategic goals.
The studio's main areas of work are strategies (providing solutions for fundamental questions of strategic positioning), brands and identities (developing efficient identity systems and recognisable corporate images), tools of communication (designing key elements and means of communicating), digital media (utilising the possibilities of interactive media), reports and sustainability reporting (developing and designing sustainable and other corporate reports), cultural projects (providing innovative infrastructure and support for cultural projects), research and development (developing unique and innovative services in cooperation with national and international development agencies), other supporting activities (organising and supervising the work of specialists from various fields).
Kofein has received numerous awards for its work.
- Biennial of Design (BIO) 23 finalists, awarded place among exhibited works for Varni na internetu website (2011)
- Brumen Biennial of Slovenian Design honorary mention for Kofein website at the 6th Biennial of Slovenian Design (2013)
- Diversity Idea Award, European Commission's tender for creative ideas in arts and culture, winners in the Spread Culture category for YU_GO mobile application (2013)
- CESAwards finalists: best user interface and best application four YU_GO web application (2014)
- Chosen as finalists at Brumen Biennial of Slovenian Design for re-design of the Tilia Estate trademark (2015)
- European Design Awards, Silver Award for The Making Of Grapa (2016)
- WEBSI Award: Best website of a public or non-governmental organization for Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture website (2017)
- CCIS, bronze medal for the most innovative company in the Osrednjeslovenska region for YU_GO web application (2018)
- Netko 2019 winner in the Tourism and free time category for Kinodvor Cinema website (2019)
- Brumen Biennial of Slovenian Design: choses finalists for Kinodvor Cinema website (2019)