OZOR Production Studio
|OZOR, zavod za gibljive slike|
|Magajnova 4, SI-1231 Ljubljana|
|Phone||386 (0) 40 721 694|
Prior to setting up OZOR, Mastnak was involved as director, writer and lead animator in the acclaimed animated series Bizgeci (The Beezes, 2002–2009), for which he won a number of domestic grants and international awards (Sichuan, Vilnius), and was nominated for a Crystal Bear for Best Short at the 2004 Berlin International Film Festival.
OZOR is best-known for Prince Ki-Ki-Do (2014–), an ongoing animated series conceived and directed by Mastnak, financed by the Slovenian Film Centre and produced in collaboration with RTV Slovenia. As at December 2020, 14 five-minute episodes had been produced. Work on this series was punctuated in 2017 with a short stand-alone film, Gospod Filodendron in jablana (Mr Philodendron and the Apple Tree), based on a story by .
- Mr Philodendron and the Apple Tree, 2017, 7'
- Prince Ki-Ki-Do, 2014–, 14 episodes, 5'
- Ljubljana's Phonebook, 2010, 2'
- Vesna Award for Best Animation Film for Pošast iz močvirja (The Swamp Monster) from the Prince Ki-Ki-Do series, Festival of Slovenian Film (2014)
- Special Mention at the Unicef Award Competition for Pošast iz močvirja, Lago Film Fest, Italy (2015)