Intima Virtual Base – Institute for Contemporary Arts was established in 1996 by intermedia artist and serves mostly as a platform for his projects in which he as a rule collaborates with many partners – individuals such as of Cona Institute and Annie Abrahams as well as institutions such as Aksioma Institute to name a few. Intima Virtual Base alias Štromajer works mostly on Internet-based art projects, interactive installations, technology-related artworks, video, sound and radio projects, and conceptual contemporary performing arts. Intima researches tactical emotion states, intimate guerilla tactics, and traumatic low-technology strategies.
Established in 1970, Glej Theatre is the oldest independent performing arts venue in Ljubljana. An important theatre production and education institution, Glej has been striving to explore theatrical practices in novel and daring ways ever since its early days. It remains a place open to unorthodox approaches and theatrical research, fore-fronting the upcoming generations of artists.
Year of establishment
- Aksioma Institute updated 4 weeks ago
- Slovene National Theatre Opera and Ballet Ljubljana updated 9 months ago
- Muzeum Institute updated 15 months ago
- Fru Fru Puppet Theatre updated 19 months ago
- House of Children and Arts updated 19 months ago
- Slovenian National Theatre Drama Ljubljana updated 20 months ago
- Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory updated 23 months ago
- Museum of Puppetry updated 25 months ago
- Kolnkišta updated 35 months ago
- Nastati, Institute for Art Projects and Creative Solutions updated 35 months ago... further results
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Producers"
The following 154 pages are in this category, out of 154 total.