The Nova Gorica Arts Centre (Kulturni dom Nova Gorica) was opened as a regional cultural and community centre back in 1980. Besides being a prominent concert and film theatre venue, it is nowadays also the most important concert producer for classical and early music in Western Slovenia. Besides using its own two event halls, the Arts Centre often sets up concerts at other venues, most regularly at the Kromberk Castle and the Franciscan Monastery at Kostanjevica, a hill just above Nova Gorica.
Its visual arts branch, the Nova Gorica City Gallery, is located within the Nova Gorica theatre building complex. The Arts Centre organises a range of other programmes, including the Pixxelpoint International Festival of Computer Art, the October Jazz festival, the International Saxophone Meeting and the Flores Musicae Festival of mediaeval and renaissance music. All in all, the Nova Gorica Arts Centre organises more than 500 events with almost 65,000 visitors per year.
Year of establishment
- Glej Theatre updated 9 days ago
- Bugbrain Studio updated 10 days ago
- Exodos Institute updated 10 days ago
- Ljubljana Puppet Theatre updated 9 days ago
- EPI Centre updated 10 days ago
- Imaginarni Institute updated 9 days ago
- Integrali Cultural Association updated 8 days ago
- Fru Fru Puppet Theatre updated 9 days ago
- Hanna's Atelier for Sonorous Arts updated 9 days ago
- Studio Maj updated 10 days ago... further results
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Producers"
The following 159 pages are in this category, out of 159 total.