Flota, a nonprofit cultural institution for the organisation and realisation of cultural events, was established in 2001 by the dancer and choreographer . Flota produces dance performances by numerous choreographers, such as , , , and .
Since 2006 Flota has organised the Front@ Contemporary Dance Festival, based in Murska Sobota, thus contributing to the decentralisation of contemporary dance in Slovenia. In the last decade Flota Institute has developed strong international partnerships and now participates in the Dance Explorations Beyond Front@ network, which it established with the support of the European Commission.
The establishment of Škuc Gallery in 1978 as part of the alternative programmes of the ŠKUC offered an important foil to the dominant exhibition policy of the established national galleries and institutions in Slovenia.
Preparing approximately one exhibition monthly plus additional events and guest appearances abroad and at home, the Škuc Gallery has over the years become one of the most visited exhibition premises in Slovenia. Through close co-operation with institutions and individuals working in the region, including art centres in Austria, Croatia, Hungary and Italy and many more, Škuc Gallery has developed into an important art production centre.
Year of establishment
- Narodni dom Maribor updated 2 days ago
- Association Nagib updated 2 days ago
- Ultramono Institute updated 7 days ago
- Projekt Atol Institute updated 5 days ago
- Studio Virc updated 6 days ago
- MKC Maribor Youth Culture Centre updated 3 weeks ago
- Plesna izba - Maribor Dance Room updated 2 weeks ago
- Public Fund for Cultural Activities of the Republic of Slovenia updated 6 weeks ago
- Arsmedia updated 6 weeks ago
- Radio-Television Slovenia (RTV Slovenia) updated 6 weeks ago... further results
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Producers"
The following 162 pages are in this category, out of 162 total.