Over the years the club became an important part of the LGBTIQ scene and was soon proclaimed "a mediator of anti-stress for sexual minorities". This anti-stress therapy has to date included photography exhibitions (by Ivanka Apostolova and Mojca Pišek among others), plays and performances (by Bridge Markland, Monosexual Theatre, etc.), workshops, discussions, and book presentations (by Suzana Tratnik, Nicole Brossard, and others).
The venue regularly hosts events of the International Feminist and Queer Festival Red Dawns. In 2011 it hosted the performance and site-specific installation Blow Job by Inga Cholmogorova, such themed events as "Lesbian Vampires" and "Dr. Ljuba Prenner night", and the DJ duo Miće Mace from Rijeka, Croatia.
- Klub Tiffany
- Metelkova mesto Autonomous Cultural Zone
- ŠKUC Association
- International Feminist and Queer Festival Red Dawns
- Klub Monokel website (in Slovenian)
- Klub Monokel on Lesbo website (in Slovenian)
- The Chronology of the 20th Anniversary of the Gay and Lesbian Movement in Slovenia/Yugoslavia, 2004 (in Slovenian)