|Masarykova 24, SI-1000 Ljubljana|
|Managed by||ŠKUC Association|
|Stari trg 21, SI-1000 Ljubljana|
|Phone||386 (0) 1 432 7306|
|Fax||386 (0) 1 232 9185|
Over the years the club became an important part of the LGBTIQ scene and was soon proclaimed "a mediator of anti-stress for sexual minorities". This anti-stress therapy has to date included photography exhibitions (byand among others), plays and performances (by Bridge Markland, , etc.), workshops, discussions, and book presentations (by , Nicole Brossard, and others).
The venue regularly hosts events of the International Feminist and Queer Festival Red Dawns. In 2011 it hosted the performance and site-specific installation Blow Job by Inga Cholmogorova, such themed events as "Lesbian Vampires" and "Dr. night", and the DJ duo Miće Mace from Rijeka, Croatia.
- Klub Tiffany
- Metelkova mesto Autonomous Cultural Zone
- ŠKUC Association
- International Feminist and Queer Festival Red Dawns
- Klub Monokel website (in Slovenian)
- Klub Monokel on Lesbo website (in Slovenian)
- The Chronology of the 20th Anniversary of the Gay and Lesbian Movement in Slovenia/Yugoslavia, 2004 (in Slovenian)