This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Funding web resources
- Forum of Slavic Cultures International Foundation updated 29 hours ago
- Balassi Institute Ljubljana updated 16 hours ago
- Embassy of the Republic of Austria in Slovenia updated 5 weeks ago
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 9 months ago
- Sector for Arts, Ministry of Culture updated 9 months ago
- Public Fund for Cultural Activities of the Republic of Slovenia updated 9 months ago
- Creativity Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 9 months ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 10 months ago
- Media Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 10 months ago
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs updated 33 months ago … further results
The Goethe-Institut Ljubljana is the official cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany in Slovenia, a part of the globally operating Goethe-Institut network. Its aim is to encourage international and cultural exchange and understanding as well as to foster German as a foreign language outside Germany. It was established in 2004, expanding the programme activities of the former "German Reading Room", opened in 1995. Today's "German Library", still located at the premises of the Central Technological Library at the University of Ljubljana, offers a rich variety of contemporary German-language literature for free.
Goethe-Institut Ljubljana is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network involving several European cultural institutions promoting intercultural dialogue, mobility, early language learning, and multilingualism.
The Russian Scientific and Cultural Centre, Ljubljana was established in April 2011. So far, Russia has established its scientific and cultural centres in 73 countries to support international cooperation between Russia and foreign countries and encourage cooperation with the Russians living abroad. Since 2008 the network has been managed by the Rossotrudnichestvo, Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation.
The centre organises exhibitions and film screenings, provides courses and scholarships, and also maintains a library with a reading room.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.