Funding web resources
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 24 hours ago
- Gallus Foundation updated 10 days ago
- Slovenian Film Centre updated 5 weeks ago
- Creativity Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 6 weeks ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 6 weeks ago
- Sector for Arts, Ministry of Culture updated 6 weeks ago
- Department for Public Diplomacy and International Cooperation in Culture, Ministry of Foreign Affairs updated 6 weeks ago
- Office for Cultural Diversity and Human Rights, Ministry of Culture updated 6 weeks ago
- Municipality of Slovenj Gradec updated 8 months ago
- Municipality of Velenje updated 8 months ago... further results
The Goethe-Institut Ljubljana is the official cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany in Slovenia, a part of the globally operating Goethe-Institut network. Its aim is to encourage international and cultural exchange and understanding as well as to foster German as a foreign language outside Germany. It was established in 2004, expanding the programme activities of the former "German Reading Room", opened in 1995. Today's "German Library", still located at the premises of the Central Technological Library at the University of Ljubljana, offers a rich variety of contemporary German-language literature for free.
Goethe-Institut Ljubljana is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network involving several European cultural institutions promoting intercultural dialogue, mobility, early language learning, and multilingualism.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.