Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- RTD Website - Research and Technology Development in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Slovene Writers’ Association
- Statistics about Slovenia
- International Council of Museums (ICOM), Slovenia updated 5 days ago
- Asociacija, Association of Arts and Culture NGOs and Freelancers updated 5 days ago
- Culture360.org updated 2 weeks ago
- Urban Planning Institute of the Republic of Slovenia updated 2 weeks ago
- Slovenian Film Centre updated 7 days ago
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (GZS) updated 2 weeks ago
- Creativity Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 2 weeks ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 2 weeks ago
- Office for Cultural Diversity and Human Rights, Ministry of Culture updated 2 weeks ago
- European Union House updated 5 weeks ago... further results
Literary Association IA was initiated in 2006 by poet with the aim to facilitate international literary events and publishing projects. The name derives from poem Kons 5. The association collaborates with a number of organisations, publishing houses, magazines, festivals and events in Slovenia and abroad in organising literary festivals, symposia and gatherings, as well as the annual International Golden Boat Translation Workshop (Zlati čoln), held in Škocjan in the Karst region.
Slovenci.si (meaning "Slovenians.si") is a Web portal for Slovenians abroad, established by the Office for Slovenians Abroad in 2008 and serves as a connecting platform. It offers useful practical and legal information (for example, how to acquire citizenship, where to find Slovenian language lessons) in Slovenian and English and an online register of Slovene emigrant organisations all over the world (cultural, media, and other fields).
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 246 pages are in this category, out of 246 total.