This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- RTD Website - Research and Technology Development in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Slovene Writers’ Association
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Kraken Film Society updated 4 days ago
- Union of Slovene Fine Arts Associations (ZDSLU) updated 15 hours ago
- Nomad Dance Academy Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- Slovenian Film Centre updated 5 weeks ago
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 5 weeks ago
- Public Fund for Cultural Activities of the Republic of Slovenia updated 5 weeks ago
- Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation (ALF) updated 6 weeks ago
- Slovenian Culture and Information Centre, Vienna (SKICA) updated 6 weeks ago
- Balassi Institute Ljubljana updated 6 weeks ago
- SCCA-Ljubljana Centre for Contemporary Arts updated 5 weeks ago … further results
Established in 2004 as a public association by the Ministry of Culture and the former Ministry of Information Society, SIGIC, the Slovene Music Information Centre, has become a central information hub for the promotion of Slovene music, musicians and music heritage in Slovenia and internationally. It facilitates access to a wide range of information relating to various genres of music, developing its online services (including a database and events calendar at Sigic.si and magazine Odzven.si) (since 2011) and cooperating closely with various institutions and NGOs engaged in the music sector.
IPF - Institute for Protection of Phonogram Performers and Producers Rights was established in 1997 as a non-for-profit collecting society for implementation of the rights of performers and producers of phonograms. The organisation collectively asserts and protects the rights of national performers and producers of phonograms and, on the basis of international agreements, also brings into force and protects the rights of foreign performers and producers of phonograms in Slovenia.
The co-founders of the institute are Slovene record companies: Menart Records, Dallas Records, Nika Records, Dots Records and the Slovene Musicians Syndicate (SGS). In the year 2000 the institute was issued a permission by the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) for collective management of the rights in Slovenia.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 247 pages are in this category, out of 247 total.