Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- RTD Website - Research and Technology Development in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Slovene Writers’ Association
- Statistics about Slovenia
- MMC Mink Multimedia Centre updated 10 days ago
- Slovenia National Commission for UNESCO updated 9 days ago
- Chamber of Architecture and Spatial Planning of Slovenia (ZAPS) updated 3 years ago
- French Cultural Institute Charles Nodier, Ljubljana updated 3 weeks ago
- Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, Celje Regional Office updated 34 months ago
- International Union of the Marionette (UNIMA), Slovenia updated 3 years ago
- National and University Library updated 4 weeks ago
- Italian Cultural Institute, Ljubljana updated 3 weeks ago
- TrajekT, Institute for Spatial Culture updated 4 weeks ago
- Maks Fabiani Foundation updated 3 weeks ago... further results
The online Statistics about Slovenia lists national statistics under the headings Demographic and Social Statistics (data on population, its level of living, social security and health care, activity and lifestyle), Economic Statistics (data on production and service activities), Environment and Natural Resources Statistics (data on agriculture and fishing, forestry and hunting, territory and climate, with environment and energy indicators) and General Statistics (geographic and administrative territorial breakdown of Slovenia, election statistics).
All information and online publications (Stat'o'books - annual statistical overviews, Monthly Statistical Reviews, Rapid Reports, etc.) are free of charge and also available in English.
The Celje Regional Office of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, founded in 1961, is responsible for cultural heritage in the Celje region, with cultural monuments declared of high importance by the state, among them the Baroque Church at Sladka gora, the old Christian Baptistery and the Palace in Celje, and the Rogatec Open Air Museum. It collaborates yearly at Celje Cultural Days.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 246 pages are in this category, out of 246 total.