In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Literatura Magazine
- STA Misli website
- Tribuna Magazine updated 6 weeks ago
- Zgodovina za vse (History for Everyone) updated 6 weeks ago
- Joker Magazine updated 11 months ago
- Radio-Television Slovenia (RTV Slovenia) updated 16 months ago
- Media Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 15 months ago
- Department of Theatre and Radio, Academy of Theatre, Radio, Film and Television (AGRFT) updated 20 months ago
- Department of Film and Television, Academy of Theatre, Radio, Film and Television (AGRFT) updated 20 months ago
- Sinfo Magazine updated 23 months ago
- RTV Slovenia Archives and Documentation Service updated 23 months ago
- Outsider updated 29 months ago... further results
Annales Journal, the Annals for Istrian and Mediterranean Studies, is a quarterly journal published since 1991 in Koper. It focuses on the humanities and social sciences, multicultural and multi-ethnic relations, and natural history topics, primarily ecology and biology. The Board of Editors includes international experts from Italy, Croatia, Austria, Israel, France and the USA. The journal is included in the international database of citations Thomson Reuters: Arts and Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI) and Social Science Citation Index (SSCI).
The journal papers are published in several languages (Slovene, Croatian, Italian, English, Spanish, German). Annales Publishing House has also organised several symposia (with proceedings published in Acta Histriae).
Launched in March 2003, The Slovenia Times is a monthly English-language magazine which covers all aspects of Slovene society, from business and social topics to culture and sports, however its main focus is economy with a special emphasis on foreign direct investment. Its print-run is 10,000 copies, distributed at Ljubljana Airport, hotels, conferences, on Adria Airways flights, as well as to individual and corporate subscribers around the world.
The website provides daily news in English. Around 75 per cent of the readership are foreigners: business people and diplomats living in Slovenia, while the remaining 25 per cent comprises Slovene business people.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 140 pages are in this category, out of 140 total.