BridA ( , , ) represents the Slovene young generation of artists while questioning artistic content and researching contemporary society with the help of art and science. Since its formation during the artists' studies at the Academy of Fine Arts of Venice in 1996 BridA has developed a series of internationally recognised artistic projects .
Since February 2009 they are partners in the Time for Nano project launched by the European Commission. Selected by Charles Esche BridA took part at the 6th edition of the U3 Triennial of Contemporary Slovene Arts in 2010.
Plesna izba Maribor was established in 1994 by , whose pioneering work in the area of dance education has been awarded several times. Besides a highly successful and extensive programme of dance education, Plesna izba Maribor also produces dance and performing arts performances. In 2007 Maribor Dance Room has launched the Contemporary dance Platform [Platforma sodobnega plesa], intended to presentations of national and international makers in the field of contemporary dance art, which has been organised in 2014 and 2015 together with Performa Festival.
Year of establishment
- Glej Theatre updated 33 hours ago
- Viba Film Studio updated 5 days ago
- Celje Dance Forum updated 5 days ago
- Dance Theatre Ljubljana updated 5 days ago
- Plesna izba - Maribor Dance Room updated 4 days ago
- MoTA Museum of Transitory Art updated 5 days ago
- Pritličje updated 5 days ago
- Society of Allies for Soft Landing, Krško (DZMP) updated 5 days ago
- Slovene National Theatre Drama Ljubljana updated 2 weeks ago
- Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture updated 2 weeks ago... further results
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Producers"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total.