Bunker Institute is a non-profit organisation for the realisation and organisation of cultural events established in 1997 by . Bunker produces and presents contemporary theatre and dance performances and organises one of the most noted international theatre and dance festivals, the Mladi levi ("Young Lions") Festival (19–28 August 2011). It also manages the performing arts venue Old Power Station in Ljubljana.
Established in 1976 by one of the pioneers of Slovene dance theatre, the choreographer Celje Dance Forum has since then run a quality dance education programme, especially intended for children and youth, as well as produced several acclaimed evening-length dance performances, which have been presented at home and abroad. In addition, the Celje Dance Forum also organises other cultural events, such as music concerts and guest performances., the
Year of establishment
- Trbovlje, The New Media Setting updated 2 weeks ago
- Brumen Foundation updated 4 weeks ago
- Celeia Celje Institute - Centre for Contemporary Arts updated 3 weeks ago
- Pekinpah Association updated 3 weeks ago
- Staragara updated 3 weeks ago
- Aksioma Institute updated 5 weeks ago
- Ana Monró Theatre updated 4 weeks ago
- Flota Institute updated 4 weeks ago
- Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture updated 4 weeks ago
- Ljubljana Puppet Theatre updated 5 weeks ago... further results
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Producers"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total.