Registered in 1993, Maska Institute is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation for publishing, production, education, and research. It is divided into three departments: Maska Productions (performances, interdisciplinary and visual artworks), Maska Publishing (Maska, Performing Arts Journal as well as books and other publications on contemporary performance and society), and Maska Symposium (an ongoing seminar about contemporary stage arts). Its activities engage in contemporary art and theory, research, experimental performing practices, interdisciplinary art, and critical theory all with a strong emphasis on international cooperation, especially throughout the entire space of Europe.
Founded in 2006 by stage director Jurcer is a private non-for-profit organisation, a producer of performances by Inner World Theatre. Rejecting the mimetic foundations of the Western theatre tradition, the Inner World Theatre aims for a transposition of the boundaries between performance, physical theatre, contemporary dance, and modern opera.and actress ,
Year of establishment
- Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture updated 4 days ago
- City of Women Association for Promotion of Women in Culture updated 3 days ago
- MoTA Museum of Transitory Art updated 4 days ago
- Federacija Institute updated 11 hours ago
- A.A.C. Productions updated 2 weeks ago
- Aksioma Institute updated 2 weeks ago
- Pekinpah Association updated 8 days ago
- Ljubljana Puppet Theatre updated 2 weeks ago
- Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory updated 2 weeks ago
- Moderna galerija / Museum of Modern Art, Ljubljana plus Museum of Contemporary Art Metelkova updated 2 weeks ago... further results
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Producers"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total.