Programme and projects
EUNIC Slovenia promotes cultural dialogue and strives to collaborate closely with the local civil society. It seeks synergies in joint projects with local partners. In 2010 the European Film Week organised in nine Slovene cities in collaboration with the European Commission, the European Parliament, Media Desk Slovenia, Europe Direct, Kinodvor Cinema and other partners took place. In 2011 Philips Fashion Week was organised in Slovenia for the first time, organised primarily by the British Council Slovenia.
In 2013, the Evening Café de l'Europe, a cooperative initiative of EUNIC Slovenia took place, promoting the spirit of European coffeehouse culture. In 2014 the project Nemo mesto (A Mute City) organised by the Glej Theatre involved Slovenian poets (Ana Svetel, Aja Zamolo, Mitja Drab, and Gašper Torkar) and poets from various European cities (Rebecca Perry, Camille Faucherre, Adrià Targa Ramos, Rebecca Ciesielski, and Yasmin Hafedh).
In 2016 The Unique (EUNIC) Combo Jazz event was held at the Liszt Institute Ljubljana.
- French Cultural Institute Charles Nodier, Ljubljana
- Italian Cultural Institute, Ljubljana
- British Council Slovenia
- Goethe-Institut Ljubljana
- Austrian Cultural Forum, Ljubljana
- Instituto Cervantes Liubliana
- Balassi Institute Ljubljana
- Department for Public Diplomacy and International Cooperation in Culture, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Office for EU Affairs and International Cooperation, Ministry of Culture