The label does not set criteria for the quality of the music it publishes but rather offers a platform that allows non-selective publishing at the level of editorial policy, thus offering a haven for the music of young, non-established performers and enthusiasts which can experiment and push the boundaries in their work while the selection itself falls on the audience. The first release on the label was the album Pesmi za mojo mamo (Songs for My Mother) by Jozo Elektronik feat. DJ Potrebuješ, consisting of two avant-garde improvised compositions with guitar and sampler. Since then the label has released over 122 recordings. Releases can be obtained in a digital format as well as on physical sound carriers, which are produced in accordance with the label's strong DIY ethos.
Some of the musicians released by ŠOP Records are Balans, Drone Emoji, Fatter, Morvern, Nina Hlebec, Voidvodinja and others.
The label has also released four compilation sampler series titled Sounds from Slovenian Bedrooms which features many homegrown and non-established performers from the periphery of Slovenian underground scene.
- Jozo Elektronik, Spastikprogramer (2014)
- Dražen Stjepanović, Posao i seks za sve (2014)
- Art Ensemble of Burt Reynolds, Communist Nipples (2015)
- balans, bunkerpop (2017)
- Voidvodinja, Medtem, ko je Barši plesal swing (2017)
- drone emoji, เป็นฟอนต์ที่ได้ (2018)
- Uho Za Oko, Strup za podgane (2019)
- Morvern, Intentalo de Nuevo (2020)
- Črn Škrat, Demo kracljanja v l'ajvarju (2020)
- Nina Hlebec, Isodrone (2020)
- [ŠOP Records on Bandcamp]
- [[http://www.sigic.si/sop-records-splanice-nad-prepadi.html ŠOP Records presentation by Muanis Sinanović
]] in Slovenian