Year of establishment
- Ljubljana Festival updated 6 days ago
- Kamfest updated 2 weeks ago
- Lent Festival updated 3 weeks ago
- Rdeči revirji! - Red Beats! Festival updated 3 weeks ago
- Sonica International Festival of Transitory Art updated 3 weeks ago
- Summer in Velenje Festival updated 2 weeks ago
- Pomurje Summer Festival updated 4 weeks ago
- City of Women International Festival of Contemporary Arts updated 5 weeks ago
- Mladifest updated 12 months ago
- Emona Promenade Festival updated 11 months ago... further results
Rather than focusing on a particular artistic discipline these festivals approach arts and culture from a different (e.g. urban, NGO, Roma, women or children) perspective. They do actually include concerts, exhibitions, poetry readings, theatre performances and/or other events. Such festivals with regional and often international flavour have been established also in smaller towns all round Slovenia.
For a visual overview of festivals taking place in Slovenia, be sure to have a look at our infographics of all of the Slovene festivals taking place in 2012 and 2013 as well the Festivals in Slovenia 2014, a calendar-in-progress.
Pages in category "Multidisciplinary festivals"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.