Educational Research Institute (ERI) Digital Library
|Digitalna knjižnica (PEI)|
|Gerbičeva 62, SI-1000 Ljubljana|
|Phone||386 (0) 1 420 1240|
|Fax||386 (0) 1 420 1266|
|Published by||Educational Research Institute (ERI)|
|Igor Ž. Žagar, Editor in Chief|
Background and aims
Digital Library was created as project of the Educational Research Institute (ERI). It is intended to publish academic writings in the broad field of humanities and social sciences. Contrary to the high production costs of the printed publications, the aim of Digital Library is to surpass the production and distribution costs of printed works. The digital, non-printed platform was conceived to enable cheaper access to the latest works of authors, originating from different fields of research disciplines. The digital publication, based on the same layout as printed books, is available to readers in two ways: as a limited edition of up to 75 copies for public libraries and as a flipbook and PDF file identical to the library edition, but also accessible on the Digital Library website.
Each of the four collections of Digital Library are edited by different editor. The collection Dissertationes (edited by Dr) aims at publishing latest monographs in the field of humanities and social sciences. The collection Clavis litterarum Slovenicarum (edited by Dr ) publishes the editions of works of Slovene literature from 1550 to 1918. The collection Compendia (edited by Dr ) mainly focuses on university textbooks for subjects at the Slovenian universities and faculties; the collection Documenta (edited by Dr ) publishes texts, articles, reports from the scientific researches.
- Digital Library web page (in Slovenian and English on same page)
- Tranart: Culture and Art in the Contemporary Global Conditions - A scientific monograph by Polona Tratnik, 2010 (in Slovenian with abstract in English)
- Dissertationes collection (in Slovenian and English)
- Clavis litterarum Slovenicarum collection (in Slovenian and English)
- Compendia collection (in Slovenian and English)
- Documenta collection (in Slovenian and English)