Kamra.si is a regional library portal which features information on cultural heritage, new library and archive acquisitions and activities, local cultural and reading events, and educational content. The information, documents, images, and other materials available at Kamra are shared by Slovene public libraries, museums, and other cultural institutions. Thus localised content is made readily accessible to a wide audience online. The project was initiated in 2005 by 10 regional libraries and was financially supported by the Ministry of Culture.
Since 2011 Celje Central Library manages the portal, while the Slovene regional libraries and the Slovenian Public Libraries Association provide and edit the content. The content of Kamra.si may also be accessed via Europeana – the European digital library.
A joint venture between the Council of Europe and the ERICarts Institute, realised with a community of practising independent cultural policy researchers, NGOs, and national governments, the Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe is an expanding European-wide information and monitoring system on cultural policy measures, instruments, debates, and cultural trends.
The International Federation of Arts Councils and Culture Agencies (IFACCA) has founded a new WorldCP platform, an international database of cultural policies, which is based on the Compendium model.
Year of establishment
- Bližjiknjigi.si updated 2 days ago
- EKumba Database updated 2 weeks ago
- Videodokument.org updated 2 weeks ago
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database updated 2 weeks ago
- DLib.si - Digital Library of Slovenia updated 2 weeks ago
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal updated 2 weeks ago
- Kamra.si updated 2 weeks ago
- PreGlej.si Playwright's Resource updated 2 weeks ago
- SIRAnet.si updated 2 weeks ago
- Architectural Guide updated 2 weeks ago... further results
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Web resources"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.