Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Kraken Film Society updated 5 days ago
- Goethe-Institut Ljubljana updated 4 days ago
- DESSA Architecture Centre updated 2 days ago
- Slovene Press Agency (STA) updated 9 hours ago
- ŠKUC Info Centre updated 8 hours ago
- Slovene Piano Teachers Association – EPTA updated 3 days ago
- Slovene Association of Cinematographers updated 5 days ago
- Institute for innovative arts research IRIU updated 6 days ago
- International Federation of Film Critics (FIPRESCI), Slovenia updated 5 days ago
- Jeunesses Musicales International (JMI), Slovenia updated 2 days ago... further results
The SIGIC databases of the SIGIC, Slovene Music Information Centre have been online since 2005. In 2010 the website was upgraded, and since 2011 also features an online magazine Odzven.si. The website features news, a database of musicians and music groups of various musical genres, music institutions and musical works, useful addresses and links, calls, competitions and announcements, and a calendar of events.
The purpose of the information centre is to create a database of music of all genres, time periods, musicians, musical institutions and non-profit musical organisations, to promote Slovene music and musicians, to organise professional consultations, meetings and symposia and to engage in business cooperation with all creators of Slovene musical life.
A joint venture between the Council of Europe and the ERICarts Institute, realised with a community of practising independent cultural policy researchers, NGOs, and national governments, the Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe is an expanding European-wide information and monitoring system on cultural policy measures, instruments, debates, and cultural trends.
The International Federation of Arts Councils and Culture Agencies (IFACCA) has founded a new WorldCP platform, an international database of cultural policies, which is based on the Compendium model.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 242 pages are in this category, out of 242 total.