Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene Cultural Heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Statistics about Slovenia
- National and University Library updated 9 days ago
- Nomad Dance Academy Slovenia updated 8 days ago
- Asociacija, Association of Arts and Culture NGOs and Freelancers updated 8 days ago
- International Council for Traditional Music (ICTM), Slovenia updated 9 days ago
- International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People (ASSITEJ), Slovenia updated 9 days ago
- International Council of Museums (ICOM), Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- Slovenia National Commission for UNESCO updated 3 weeks ago
- Slovenia - Guest of Honour Country at the Bologna Children's Book Fair 2022 updated 3 weeks ago
- Slovenia – Guest of Honour Country at the Frankfurt Book Fair 2023 updated 3 weeks ago
- TrajekT, Institute for Spatial Culture updated 4 weeks ago... further results
The Celje Regional Office of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, founded in 1961, is responsible for cultural heritage in the Celje region, with cultural monuments declared of high importance by the state, among them the Baroque Church at Sladka gora, the old Christian Baptistery and the Palace in Celje, and the Rogatec Open Air Museum. It collaborates yearly at Celje Cultural Days.
Established in 2004 as a public association by the Ministry of Culture and the former Ministry of Information Society, SIGIC, the Slovene Music Information Centre, has become a central information hub for the promotion of Slovene music, musicians and music heritage in Slovenia and internationally. It facilitates access to a wide range of information relating to various genres of music, developing its online services (including a database and events calendar at Sigic.si and magazine Odzven.si) (since 2011) and cooperating closely with various institutions and NGOs engaged in the music sector.
SIGIC launched the MOMUS, Monumenta musica Slovenica, a portal that features music monuments and sites round Slovenia, in 2018, and the Musicslovenia.si website for international cooperation and promotion of music from Slovenia in 2019.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 245 pages are in this category, out of 245 total.