Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Italian Cultural Institute, Ljubljana updated 6 days ago
- International awards updated 5 days ago
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- Goethe-Institut Ljubljana updated 3 weeks ago
- Kulturnik.si updated 3 weeks ago
- Centre for Creativity updated 6 weeks ago
- Slovenian Cultural Centre in Berlin updated 9 months ago
- Culture360.org updated 10 months ago
- SIGIC, Slovene Music Information Centre updated 10 months ago
- British Council Slovenia updated 16 months ago... further results
The online Statistics about Slovenia lists national statistics under the headings Demographic and Social Statistics (data on population, its level of living, social security and health care, activity and lifestyle), Economic Statistics (data on production and service activities), Environment and Natural Resources Statistics (data on agriculture and fishing, forestry and hunting, territory and climate, with environment and energy indicators) and General Statistics (geographic and administrative territorial breakdown of Slovenia, election statistics).
All information and online publications (Stat'o'books - annual statistical overviews, Monthly Statistical Reviews, Rapid Reports, etc.) are free of charge and also available in English.
UNIMA Slovenia has 23 individual members. It cooperates with all puppetry organisations in Slovenia and strives to promote puppetry by celebrating the World Puppetry Day, bestowing the Klemenčič awards, and organising memorial exhibitions. In 2014 and prepared the exhibition 100 Years of Slovenian Puppetry Art in the National Museum.
The mission of the UNIMA Slovenia outlined in 2013 includes also a revival of the Lutka puppetry magazine and the establishment of the Museum of Slovene Puppetry which is actually under construction at the Ljubljana Castle. The touring exhibitions should tour Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Slovakia.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 241 pages are in this category, out of 241 total.