Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- RTD Website - Research and Technology Development in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Ljubljana Regional Development Agency updated 3 days ago
- Slovenian Culture and Information Centre, Vienna (SKICA) updated 27 hours ago
- Austrian Cultural Forum, Ljubljana updated 2 days ago
- Slovenia National Commission for UNESCO updated 2 weeks ago
- International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS), Slovenia updated 2 weeks ago
- Kulturnik.si updated 3 weeks ago
- Contemporary Dance Association Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- LUPA Slovene Non-Governmental Organisations’ Festival updated 9 months ago
- Slovenian Book Agency updated 9 months ago
- Slovene Writers’ Association updated 10 months ago... further results
The SIGIC databases of the SIGIC, Slovene Music Information Centre have been online since 2005. In 2010 the website was upgraded, and since 2011 also features an online magazine Odzven.si. The website features news, a database of musicians and music groups of various musical genres, music institutions and musical works, useful addresses and links, calls, competitions and announcements, and a calendar of events.
The purpose of the information centre is to create a database of music of all genres, time periods, musicians, musical institutions and non-profit musical organisations, to promote Slovene music and musicians, to organise professional consultations, meetings and symposia and to engage in business cooperation with all creators of Slovene musical life.
IPF - Institute for Protection of Phonogram Performers and Producers Rights was established in 1997 as a non-for-profit collecting society for implementation of the rights of performers and producers of phonograms. The organisation collectively asserts and protects the rights of national performers and producers of phonograms and, on the basis of international agreements, also brings into force and protects the rights of foreign performers and producers of phonograms in Slovenia.
The co-founders of the institute are Slovene record companies: Menart Records, Dallas Records, Nika Records, and the Slovene Musicians Syndicate (SGS). In the year 2000 the institute was issued a permission by the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) for collective management of the rights in Slovenia.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 245 pages are in this category, out of 245 total.