Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- RTD Website - Research and Technology Development in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Slovenian Film Centre updated 34 hours ago
- Slovenian Book Agency updated 35 hours ago
- KUDUS Association updated 18 hours ago
- HRUPmag.com updated 2 weeks ago
- DESSA Architecture Centre updated 2 weeks ago
- Government Communication Office updated 2 weeks ago
- IPF - Institute for Protection of Phonogram Performers and Producers Rights updated 2 weeks ago
- European Union House updated 7 days ago
- Chamber of Culture of Slovenia updated 2 weeks ago
- Association of Theatre Critics and Researchers of Slovenia updated 2 weeks ago... further results
Launched in 2005, Najdi.si (najdi si means "find for yourself") is the main Slovene search engine and is the second most visited Slovene website, attracting 44 per cent of Slovene web users every month. It also features news, dictionaries, maps, photos, videos, and various services by the company (a Slovene address and phone book, a job search engine site, etc.).
IPF - Institute for Protection of Phonogram Performers and Producers Rights was established in 1997 as a non-for-profit collecting society for implementation of the rights of performers and producers of phonograms. The organisation collectively asserts and protects the rights of national performers and producers of phonograms and, on the basis of international agreements, also brings into force and protects the rights of foreign performers and producers of phonograms in Slovenia.
The co-founders of the institute are Slovene record companies: Menart Records, Dallas Records, Nika Records, and the Slovene Musicians Syndicate (SGS). In the year 2000 the institute was issued a permission by the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) for collective management of the rights in Slovenia.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 242 pages are in this category, out of 242 total.