Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovenian Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene Cultural Heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 2 days ago
- Union of Historical Societies of Slovenia updated 3 days ago
- Slovene Museum Society updated 33 hours ago
- Slovene Association of Antique and Humanistic Studies updated 4 days ago
- Motovila Institute updated 2 days ago
- SIGIC, Slovene Music Information Centre updated 3 days ago
- Centre for Slovenian Literature updated 2 weeks ago
- Kulturnik.si updated 2 weeks ago
- Slovene Writers’ Association updated 2 weeks ago
- European Union House updated 9 days ago... further results
IPF - Institute for Protection of Phonogram Performers and Producers Rights was established in 1997 as a non-for-profit collecting society for implementation of the rights of performers and producers of phonograms. The organisation collectively asserts and protects the rights of national performers and producers of phonograms and, on the basis of international agreements, also brings into force and protects the rights of foreign performers and producers of phonograms in Slovenia.
The co-founders of the institute are Slovene record companies: Menart Records, Dallas Records, Nika Records, and the Slovene Musicians Syndicate (SGS). In the year 2000 the institute was issued a permission by the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) for collective management of the rights in Slovenia.
Established in 2001, the Italian Cultural Institute in Slovenia – Istituto Italiano di Cultura – is a cultural arm of the Italian Foreign Ministry and has a mission to promote the Italian language and culture in Slovenia.
The institute fosters vital cooperation between Italian and Slovene institutions in the fields of science, education, and culture, especially in the contemporary arts. Every month it hosts numerous cultural events, including small-scale exhibitions, readings, and screenings. The Italian Cultural Institute in Slovenia incorporates a library with a collection of books and audio-visual materials related to Italian culture.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 237 pages are in this category, out of 237 total.