Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Ljubljana Tourist Board updated 2 weeks ago
- Creativity Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 5 weeks ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 5 weeks ago
- International awards updated 4 weeks ago
- Slovene Writers’ Association updated 6 weeks ago
- SIGIC, Slovene Music Information Centre updated 7 months ago
- Italian Cultural Institute, Ljubljana updated 9 months ago
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 11 months ago
- Goethe-Institut Ljubljana updated 11 months ago
- Kulturnik.si updated 11 months ago... further results
Literary Association IA was initiated in 2006 by poet with the aim to facilitate international literary events and publishing projects. The name derives from poem Kons 5. The association collaborates with a number of organisations, publishing houses, magazines, festivals and events in Slovenia and abroad in organising literary festivals, symposia and gatherings, as well as the annual International Golden Boat Translation Workshop (Zlati čoln), held in Škocjan in the Karst region.
Established in 2000, SCCA-Ljubljana Centre for Contemporary Arts (a successor to the Soros Centre for Contemporary Arts – Ljubljana, 1993–1999) is a generator of innovative programmes and services that facilitate artistic and interpretative practices. Its diverse activities address artists, curators, theorists, and critics in the fields of visual and new media arts. They trigger discursive and social practices and are rooted in the interdisciplinary approach and intense international cooperation. SCCA-Ljubljana divides its programme into four complementary areas: projects, video/archive, school and services.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 241 pages are in this category, out of 241 total.