Upcoming events abroad
- 26 September 2018
Slovenian moMENTs with MENT Ljubljana Festival, at in ,
programme , and , supported by
- 27 September to 28 September 2018
MENT Ljubljana Festival, Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture and SIGIC, Slovene Music Information Centre, supported by the Slovenian Culture and Information Centre, Vienna (SKICA), Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia Vienna, at the Waves Vienna Music Festival & Conference at in ,
programme organiser , and via INES#talent, Innovation Network of European Showcases, in cooperation with the
Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- RTD Website - Research and Technology Development in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Slovene Writers’ Association updated 2 days ago
- Government Office for Slovenians Abroad updated 8 days ago
- Balassi Institute Ljubljana updated 21 hours ago
- Chamber of Publishing and Bookselling updated 5 weeks ago
- Commission for Music and Ballet Competitions (TEMSIG) updated 5 weeks ago
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (GZS) updated 5 weeks ago
- Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, Piran Regional Office updated 5 weeks ago
- Chamber of Media Providers updated 5 weeks ago
- Goethe-Institut Ljubljana updated 6 weeks ago
- Slovene Association of Cinematographers updated 6 weeks ago... further results
A joint venture between the Council of Europe and the ERICarts Institute, realised with a community of practising independent cultural policy researchers, NGOs, and national governments, the Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe is an expanding European-wide information and monitoring system on cultural policy measures, instruments, debates, and cultural trends.
The International Federation of Arts Councils and Culture Agencies (IFACCA) has founded a new WorldCP platform, an international database of cultural policies, which is based on the Compendium model.
Established in 2000, SCCA-Ljubljana Centre for Contemporary Arts (a successor to the Soros Centre for Contemporary Arts – Ljubljana, 1993–1999) is a generator of innovative programmes and services that facilitate artistic and interpretative practices. Its diverse activities address artists, curators, theorists, and critics in the fields of visual and new media arts. They trigger discursive and social practices and are rooted in the interdisciplinary approach and intense international cooperation. SCCA-Ljubljana divides its programme into four complementary areas: projects, video/archive, school and services.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 242 pages are in this category, out of 242 total.