Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- RTD Website - Research and Technology Development in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Slovene Literary Language Dictionary
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Ptuj Centre for Cultural Activities (CID Ptuj) updated 3 days ago
- Slovenian Culture and Information Centre, Vienna (SKICA) updated 2 weeks ago
- Centre for Creativity updated 2 weeks ago
- Motovila Institute updated 3 weeks ago
- MENT Ljubljana updated 4 weeks ago
- Society of Slovene Composers updated 6 weeks ago
- Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, Nova Gorica Regional Office updated 5 weeks ago
- Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, Maribor Regional Office updated 5 weeks ago
- Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, Ljubljana Regional Office updated 5 weeks ago
- Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, Novo mesto Regional Office updated 5 weeks ago... further results
Launched in 2005, Najdi.si (najdi si means "find for yourself") is the main Slovene search engine and is the second most visited Slovene website, attracting 44 per cent of Slovene web users every month. It also features news, dictionaries, maps, photos, videos, and various services by the company (a Slovene address and phone book, a job search engine site, etc.).
Established in 1999, the Centre for Slovenian Literature is a non-governmental organisation dedicated to literary and publishing activities, primarily the international promotion of Slovene literature. The centre supplies information on contemporary Slovene literature to its foreign partners and stimulates translations of Slovene authors into foreign languages. It organises translators' visits to literary events and residencies, supplying them with books and literary magazines. Since 2003 every September a 3-week long residency for international writers, poets and dramatists takes place in .
Since 2011 the Centre for Slovenian Literature publishes annually 10 Books from Slovenia with the authors' presentations and excerpts from the books in English (available also online).
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 246 pages are in this category, out of 246 total.