Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Centre for Slovenian Literature updated 3 days ago
- International Amateur Theatre Association (AITA/IATA), Slovenia updated 21 hours ago
- International Union of the Marionette (UNIMA), Slovenia updated 20 hours ago
- Slovenian Film Centre updated 9 days ago
- Centralala.si updated 2 weeks ago
- International Federation of Film Critics (FIPRESCI), Slovenia updated 9 days ago
- SIGIC, Slovene Music Information Centre updated 6 days ago
- Kraken Film Society updated 3 weeks ago
- Brumen Foundation updated 2 weeks ago
- Association of Puppeteers updated 2 weeks ago... further results
The Cultural Center of the Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Slovenia, the Balassi Institute Ljubljana, opened its doors in January 2016 in Villa Urbana on Barvarska Street in the Ljubljana centre.
The Balassi Intézet network of Hungarian cultural centers located in 22 countries worldwide is 80 years old. It was named after Bálint Balassi (1554–1594), a Renaissance lyric poet. The Balassi Institute's main aim is to foster strong cultural and diplomatic relations by presenting Hungarian cultural heritage as well as contemporary artistic practice, teach Hungarian language as well as support Hungarian minorities culture. Thus the centre supports cross-border cultural, artistic and scientific projects and organises its own events (round tables, discussions, etc).
The Balassi Institute is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network of the EU national institutes of culture located in Slovenia.
eKumba is an online database of the Centre for Theatre and Film Studies, Academy of Theatre, Radio, Film and Television (AGRFT) where one can browse through and search the complete archives of the AGRFT Library and Video Library, the Film and Television Department Archives. Conceived as a multimedia catalogue of theatre and cinema related materials in 2004, eKumba can also be accessed by the general public. All the materials are meant just for personal use.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 242 pages are in this category, out of 242 total.