Funding web resources
- Public Fund for Cultural Activities of the Republic of Slovenia updated 6 weeks ago
- Association of Slovenian Filmmakers updated 9 months ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 13 months ago
- Museums, Archives and Libraries Sector, Ministry of Culture updated 13 months ago
- Municipality of Ljubljana updated 15 months ago
- Slovenian Film Centre updated 16 months ago
- Slovenian Book Agency updated 16 months ago
- Department for Public Diplomacy and International Cooperation in Culture, Ministry of Foreign Affairs updated 16 months ago
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 17 months ago
- Media Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 16 months ago... further results
The Slovenian Book Agency is a public agency that was established in 2008 to engage the area of literature in a coordinated and uniform way. Its primary concerns are to facilitate better availability of books, to promote Slovene authors internationally, to financially support literary events, projects concerned with reading culture, publications of quality books and translations, and to regulate the process from the production to publication to distribution of literature.
JAK (Slovenian abbreviation for Slovenian Book Agency) is located in the house called Vratarnica (Gatekeeper's house) in the Ministry of Culture.Quarter of Ljubljana, in the vicinity of the
The Goethe-Institut Ljubljana is the official cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany in Slovenia, a part of the globally operating Goethe-Institut network. Its aim is to encourage international and cultural exchange and understanding as well as to foster German as a foreign language outside Germany. It was established in 2004, expanding the programme activities of the former "German Reading Room", opened in 1995. Today's "German Library", still located at the premises of the Central Technological Library at the University of Ljubljana, offers a rich variety of contemporary German-language literature for free.
Goethe-Institut Ljubljana is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network involving several European cultural institutions promoting intercultural dialogue, mobility, early language learning, and multilingualism.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.