Funding web resources
- ArtsLink Awards updated 5 weeks ago
- Goethe-Institut Ljubljana updated 7 months ago
- Forum of Slavic Cultures International Foundation updated 10 months ago
- Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation (ALF) updated 13 months ago
- Association of Slovenian Filmmakers updated 12 months ago
- British Council Slovenia updated 13 months ago
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs updated 13 months ago
- Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning updated 13 months ago
- Public Fund for Cultural Activities of the Republic of Slovenia updated 13 months ago
- Municipality of Ljubljana updated 13 months ago... further results
The Russian Scientific and Cultural Centre, Ljubljana was established in April 2011. So far, Russia has established its scientific and cultural centres in 73 countries to support international cooperation between Russia and foreign countries and encourage cooperation with the Russians living abroad. Since 2008 the network has been managed by the Rossotrudnichestvo, Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation.
The centre organises exhibitions and film screenings, provides courses and scholarships, and also maintains a library with a reading room.
The Goethe-Institut Ljubljana, established in 2004, is the official cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany in Slovenia, a part of the globally operating Goethe-Institut network. Its aim is to encourage international and cultural exchange and understanding as well as to foster German as a foreign language outside Germany.
Goethe-Institut Ljubljana is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network involving several European cultural institutions promoting intercultural dialogue, mobility, early language learning, and multilingualism.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.