Funding web resources
- Embassy of the Kingdom of Spain in Slovenia updated 3 days ago
- Section for Visual Arts, Architecture and Design, Ministry of Culture updated 2 days ago
- Forum of Slavic Cultures International Foundation updated 7 days ago
- Goethe-Institut Ljubljana updated 9 days ago
- Municipality of Nova Gorica updated 10 days ago
- Embassy of the Republic of Austria in Slovenia updated 5 weeks ago
- Austrian Cultural Forum, Ljubljana updated 5 weeks ago
- Slovenia National Commission for UNESCO updated 6 weeks ago
- Slovenian Book Agency updated 14 months ago
- ArtsLink Awards updated 22 months ago... further results
The Slovenian Book Agency is a public agency that was established in 2008 to engage the area of literature in a coordinated and uniform way. Its primary concerns are to facilitate better availability of books, to promote Slovene authors internationally, to financially support literary events, projects concerned with reading culture, publications of quality books and translations, and to regulate the process from the production to publication to distribution of literature.
JAK (Slovenian abbreviation for Slovenian Book Agency) is located in the house called Vratarnica (Gatekeeper's house) in the Ministry of Culture.Quarter of Ljubljana, in the vicinity of the
The Goethe-Institut Ljubljana, established in 2004, is the official cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany in Slovenia, a part of the globally operating Goethe-Institut network. Its aim is to encourage international and cultural exchange and understanding as well as to foster German as a foreign language outside Germany.
Goethe-Institut Ljubljana is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network involving several European cultural institutions promoting intercultural dialogue, mobility, early language learning, and multilingualism.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.