Funding web resources
- Trubar Foundation updated 2 weeks ago
- Valentin Vodnik Support Programme for Publishers updated 2 weeks ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 8 days ago
- Slovenia National Commission for UNESCO updated 2 weeks ago
- Office of the Republic of Slovenia for Youth, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport updated 3 weeks ago
- Ministry of Culture updated 4 weeks ago
- Slovenian Film Centre updated 4 weeks ago
- Jana Zemljarič Miklavčič Scholarship Trust updated 4 weeks ago
- Directorate for Information Society, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport updated 6 weeks ago
- Government Office for Development and European Affairs (GODEA) updated 6 weeks ago... further results
The Cultural Center of the Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Slovenia, the Balassi Institute Ljubljana, opened its doors in January 2016 in Villa Urbana on Barvarska Street in the Ljubljana centre.
The Balassi Intézet network of Hungarian cultural centers located in 22 countries worldwide is 80 years old. It was named after Bálint Balassi (1554–1594), a Renaissance lyric poet. The Balassi Institute's main aim is to foster strong cultural and diplomatic relations by presenting Hungarian cultural heritage as well as contemporary artistic practice, teach Hungarian language as well as support Hungarian minorities culture. Thus the centre supports cross-border cultural, artistic and scientific projects and organises its own events (round tables, discussions, etc).
The Balassi Institute is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network of the EU national institutes of culture located in Slovenia.
The Russian Scientific and Cultural Centre, Ljubljana was established in April 2011. So far, Russia has established its scientific and cultural centres in 73 countries to support international cooperation between Russia and foreign countries and encourage cooperation with the Russians living abroad. Since 2008 the network has been managed by the Rossotrudnichestvo, Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation.
The centre organises exhibitions and film screenings, provides courses and scholarships, and also maintains a library with a reading room.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.