Funding web resources
- Igor Zabel Association for Culture and Theory updated 2 weeks ago
- British Council Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- Embassy of the Kingdom of Spain in Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- Embassy of the Republic of Austria in Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- CMEPIUS - Centre of the Republic of Slovenia for Mobility and European Educational and Training Programmes updated 3 weeks ago
- EEA and Norway Grants updated 3 weeks ago
- Fulbright Program updated 3 weeks ago
- Jana Zemljarič Miklavčič Scholarship Trust updated 2 weeks ago
- Cultural Diversity and Human Rights Service, Ministry of Culture updated 2 weeks ago
- BISTRA Scientific Research Centre, Ptuj updated 3 weeks ago... further results
The Cultural Center of the Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Slovenia, the Balassi Institute Ljubljana, opened its doors in January 2016 in Villa Urbana on Barvarska Street in the Ljubljana centre.
The Balassi Intézet network of Hungarian cultural centers located in 22 countries worldwide is 80 years old. It was named after Bálint Balassi (1554–1594), a Renaissance lyric poet. The Balassi Institute's main aim is to foster strong cultural and diplomatic relations by presenting Hungarian cultural heritage as well as contemporary artistic practice, teach Hungarian language as well as support Hungarian minorities culture. Thus the centre supports cross-border cultural, artistic and scientific projects and organises its own events (round tables, discussions, etc).
The Balassi Institute is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network of the EU national institutes of culture located in Slovenia.
Established in 2001, the Italian Cultural Institute in Slovenia – Istituto Italiano di Cultura – is a cultural arm of the Italian Foreign Ministry and has a mission to promote the Italian language and culture in Slovenia.
The institute fosters vital cooperation between Italian and Slovene institutions in the fields of science, education, and culture, especially in the contemporary arts. Every month it hosts numerous cultural events, including small-scale exhibitions, readings, and screenings. The Italian Cultural Institute in Slovenia incorporates a library with a collection of books and audio-visual materials related to Italian culture.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.