Funding web resources
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 3 days ago
- British Council Slovenia updated 3 days ago
- Forum of Slavic Cultures International Foundation updated 10 days ago
- EEA and Norway Grants updated 10 days ago
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence updated 10 days ago
- Italian Cultural Institute, Ljubljana updated 6 days ago
- Ministry of Culture updated 2 weeks ago
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs updated 2 weeks ago
- Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning updated 2 weeks ago
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sport updated 2 weeks ago... further results
The Slovenian Book Agency is a public agency that was established in 2008 to engage the area of literature in a coordinated and uniform way. Its primary concerns are to facilitate better availability of books, to promote Slovene authors internationally, to financially support literary events, projects concerned with reading culture, publications of quality books and translations, and to regulate the process from the production to publication to distribution of literature.
JAK (Slovenian abbreviation for Slovenian Book Agency) is located in the house called Vratarnica (Gatekeeper's house) in the Ministry of Culture.Quarter of Ljubljana, in the vicinity of the
The Russian Scientific and Cultural Centre, Ljubljana was established in April 2011. So far, Russia has established its scientific and cultural centres in 73 countries to support international cooperation between Russia and foreign countries and encourage cooperation with the Russians living abroad. Since 2008 the network has been managed by the Rossotrudnichestvo, Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation.
The centre organises exhibitions and film screenings, provides courses and scholarships, and also maintains a library with a reading room.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.