Funding web resources
- Creativity Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 2 weeks ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 2 weeks ago
- Italian Cultural Institute, Ljubljana updated 5 weeks ago
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia updated 7 months ago
- Ministry of Culture updated 7 months ago
- Department for Public Diplomacy and International Cooperation in Culture, Ministry of Foreign Affairs updated 16 months ago
- British Council Slovenia updated 20 months ago
- Balassi Institute Ljubljana updated 20 months ago
- French Institute in Slovenia updated 20 months ago
- Municipality of Celje updated 27 months ago... further results
The Cultural Center of the Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Slovenia, the Balassi Institute Ljubljana, opened its doors in January 2016 in Villa Urbana on Barvarska Street in the Ljubljana centre.
The Balassi Intézet network of Hungarian cultural centers located in 22 countries worldwide is 80 years old. It was named after Bálint Balassi (1554–1594), a Renaissance lyric poet. The Balassi Institute's main aim is to foster strong cultural and diplomatic relations by presenting Hungarian cultural heritage as well as contemporary artistic practice, teach Hungarian language as well as support Hungarian minorities culture. Thus the centre supports cross-border cultural, artistic and scientific projects and organises its own events (round tables, discussions, etc).
The Balassi Institute is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network of the EU national institutes of culture located in Slovenia.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.