Funding web resources
- Municipality of Slovenj Gradec updated 4 days ago
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence updated 4 days ago
- British Council Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- Forum of Slavic Cultures International Foundation updated 4 weeks ago
- Public Fund for Cultural Activities of the Republic of Slovenia updated 4 weeks ago
- Trubar Foundation updated 5 weeks ago
- Valentin Vodnik Support Programme for Publishers updated 5 weeks ago
- Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers for Copyright Protection in Slovenia (SAZAS Society) updated 8 months ago
- Creativity Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 22 months ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 22 months ago... further results
The Russian Scientific and Cultural Centre, Ljubljana was established in April 2011. So far, Russia has established its scientific and cultural centres in 73 countries to support international cooperation between Russia and foreign countries and encourage cooperation with the Russians living abroad. Since 2008 the network has been managed by the Rossotrudnichestvo, Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation.
The centre organises exhibitions and film screenings, provides courses and scholarships, and also maintains a library with a reading room.
The Cultural Center of the Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Slovenia, the Balassi Institute Ljubljana, opened its doors in January 2016 in Villa Urbana on Barvarska Street in the Ljubljana centre.
The Balassi Intézet network of Hungarian cultural centers located in 22 countries worldwide is 80 years old. It was named after Bálint Balassi (1554–1594), a Renaissance lyric poet. The Balassi Institute's main aim is to foster strong cultural and diplomatic relations by presenting Hungarian cultural heritage as well as contemporary artistic practice, teach Hungarian language as well as support Hungarian minorities culture. Thus the centre supports cross-border cultural, artistic and scientific projects and organises its own events (round tables, discussions, etc).
The Balassi Institute is a member of EUNIC Slovenia, a network of the EU national institutes of culture located in Slovenia.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.