Archives web resources
- DLib.si - Digital Library of Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Slovenian Cinematheque Film Archive Department updated 35 hours ago
- Bližjiknjigi.si updated 35 hours ago
- DLib.si - Digital Library of Slovenia updated 2 weeks ago
- Historical Archives Ljubljana: Škofja Loka Unit updated 2 weeks ago
- Slovene National Theatre Drama Ljubljana updated 3 weeks ago
- Regional Archives Koper updated 3 weeks ago
- Regional Archives Nova Gorica updated 3 weeks ago
- Regional Archives Maribor updated 3 weeks ago
- Stična Cistercian Abbey Archives updated 3 weeks ago
- File:Archives Journal 34-1 - Archival Association of Slovenia - Photo Barbara Zabot.jpg updated 3 weeks ago... further results
The Architecture Museum of Ljubljana was established in 1972 by the Municipality of Ljubljana. In April 2010 the management of the museum was transferred from the city to the state. Under the new name the Museum of Architecture and Design is the central Slovene museum for architecture, town planning, industrial and graphic design, and photography. Since 1992 the Museum is located at Fužine Castle.
Since 1972 the Secretariat of the Biennial of Design (BIO) (formerly known as Biennial of Industrial Design) operates under the aegis of the museum. In 2014, for its 50th anniversary, a completely new curatorial practice was implemented: the 24th Biennial of Design (BIO 50) has taken a collaborative approach, considering actual changes in the way people nowadays co-work and co-create. The international design exhibition was curated by Jan Boelen.
In 2015 the MAO launched the Future Architecture Platform, with an aim of communicating the social, environmental, economic and design potentials of architecture to the widest possible audiences across Europe. The open call was open to architects as well as to urban planners, curators, landscape architects, designers, artists, filmmakers, etc. First the selected applicants presented their ideas at the February Matchmaking Conference at MAO where they pitched their ideas, afterwards the Future Architecture programme of exhibitions, conferences, lectures and workshops ran during 2016–2017 across Europe.
Established in 1997 at Metelkova mesto Autonomous Cultural Centre, KUD Mreža (meaning KUD Network) is carrying out a rather wide range of cultural programmes, from running art galleries and promoting concerts, to mediating information on funding opportunities and managing an archive of press clippings and other materials regarding Metelkova mesto.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
Pages in category "Archives"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
Media in category "Archives"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.
- 24th gathering 2009 -...
- AAS Excursion 2011 - A...
- Archives Journal 34-1...
- Askerc Award 01 - Arch...
- Askerc Award 02 - Arch...
- Assembly Table - Slove...
- Benedik Metod 6,11.12....
- Gruber Palace - Archiv...
- Gruber Palace interior...
- Gruber Palace interior...
- Gruber Palace reading...
- Historical Archives Ce...
- Jurij Dalmatin Bible,...
- Kapucin. samostan.jpg
- Kapucinski samostan.jpg
- Manuscript Seal - Arch...
- Manuscript specimen- A...
- Na svoji zemlji - Slov...
- Ne cakaj na maj - Slov...
- Pridigarski priročnik...
- Slovene National Theat...
- SL-psalterij1 .jpg
- Sreca na vrvici - Slov...
- Storage Facilities - S...