RTV Slovenia Regional Broadcasting Centre Maribor
This logo is missing!
If you have it, please email it to us.
Open border broadcast programming
The Regional Broadcasting Centre Maribor produces television and radio content relevant for the regional and national audience. The broadcast includes news reports, shows, cultural television magazines, and live productions. The radio programme for the Hungarian national minority called Radio Slovenia Muravidéki Magyar Rádió (MMR) began broadcasting in Slovenia in November 1958 while the first television show Hidak / Mostovi (Bridges), intended for the Hungarian national minority, was broadcast on RTV Slovenia in the autumn of 1978. Besides the programme for the Hungarian minority, the centre houses Radio Slovenia International (Radio Si) – a national broadcast provider for the foreign audience with programmes in German, English, and Slovenian. Radio Si is part of EURANET network (European Radio Network).
- RTV Slovenia Regional Broadcasting Centre Maribor, Lendava Branch Office
- TV Maribor
- Radio Maribor
- Radio Slovenia International (Radio Si)
- RTV Slovenia Studio 22, Maribor
- Radio Slovenia Muravidéki Magyar Rádió (MMR)
- TV Slovenia Hungarian Minority TV Programming
- RTV Slovenia Regional Broadcasting Centre Maribor web page (in Slovenian)