In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Literatura Magazine
- STA Misli website
- Outsider updated 7 hours ago
- Archives Journal updated 2 weeks ago
- RTV Slovenia Multimedia Centre updated 10 days ago
- Šum Magazine updated 2 weeks ago
- ČKZ Journal for the Critique of Science, for Imagination and New Anthropology updated 2 weeks ago
- Zgodovina za vse (History for Everyone) updated 2 weeks ago
- Mariborski radio Študent (MARŠ) updated 3 weeks ago
- Radio Študent (RŠ) updated 4 weeks ago
- Večer Newspaper updated 15 months ago
- Literatura Magazine updated 17 months ago... further results
An independent portal with news (archive, documents) on negotiations, discussions, developments, agreements and disagreements in the dialogue between the NGO sector and the Slovene Government (in Slovenian dogovor means "agreement"). Dodogovor.org has been maintained by the Association of the Friends of Moderate Progress since 2004. Its main contributor writes juicy and illustrated reports that reveal the everyday of the NGO organisations in Slovenia and introduces polemic discussions in the sector.
Tribuna is a student magazine with a strong legacy of critical reflections on society. Established in 1951 it first served as a students' bulletin which in the 1960s evolved into a confrontational magazine that was banned or reformed several times.
The most recent reboot of Tribuna happened in May 2015. Run by the University of Ljubljana, as well as at bars, galleries, and libraries., the magazine is available in printed version as well as via its website. It brings interviews, reviews, critical reflections, illustrations and comics. It is distributed free of charge at the faculties of the
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total.