In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Urbani izziv Journal updated 12 months ago
- Radio Študent (RŠ) updated 13 months ago
- Premiera Magazine updated 13 months ago
- Podoba-Glasba.si updated 13 months ago
- Maska, Performing Arts Journal updated 13 months ago
- Monitor ISH, Journal for the Humanities and Social Sciences updated 13 months ago
- File:Radio Student 2013 - Save Radio Student campaign 02.JPG updated 14 months ago
- Napovednik.com Event Guide updated 14 months ago
- RadioCona updated 14 months ago
- AirBeletrina.si updated 14 months ago... further results
Tribuna is a student magazine with a strong legacy of critical reflections on society. Established in 1951 it first served as a students' bulletin which in the 1960s evolved into a confrontational magazine that was banned or reformed several times.
The most recent reboot of Tribuna happened in May 2015. Run by the University of Ljubljana, as well as at bars, galleries, and libraries., the magazine is available in printed version as well as via its website. It brings interviews, reviews, critical reflections, illustrations and comics. It is distributed free of charge at the faculties of the
Launched in March 2003, The Slovenia Times is a monthly English-language magazine which covers all aspects of Slovene society, from business and social topics to culture and sports, however its main focus is economy with a special emphasis on foreign direct investment. Its print-run is 10,000 copies, distributed at Ljubljana Airport, hotels, conferences, on Adria Airways flights, as well as to individual and corporate subscribers around the world.
The website provides daily news in English. Around 75 per cent of the readership are foreigners: business people and diplomats living in Slovenia, while the remaining 25 per cent comprises Slovene business people.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 137 pages are in this category, out of 137 total.