In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Sodobnost Magazine updated 2 days ago
- Slavistična revija updated 3 weeks ago
- AirBeletrina.si updated 4 weeks ago
- Dialogi Journal updated 3 weeks ago
- Rast Magazine updated 4 weeks ago
- Jezik in slovstvo Journal updated 4 weeks ago
- Logos Journal updated 4 weeks ago
- Literatura Magazine updated 6 weeks ago
- Borec Journal updated 6 weeks ago
- Apokalipsa Magazine updated 6 weeks ago... further results
Ekran, Magazine for Film and Television was established in 1962 and is by far the most relevant Slovene film magazine of all time and also the one with the longest tradition. Throughout its history it has been a home for many generations of Slovene film critics as well as open towards foreign writers. Ekran is neither an academic magazine nor a commercially oriented popular magazine. In certain periods its orientation has slightly changed – from more academic to more popular – but Ekran has mostly retained its focus on providing a general overview of both the contemporary world film production – not only on "auteur" and independent cinema but also on mainstream cinema – and the recent developments in the film industry. Furthermore it has always watchfully followed current tendencies in film criticism, analysis and debates and in its most influential period – when , , , and others introduced Lacanian concepts into film theory – it also promoted new ones.
Acta Histriae is a monograph serial publication published since 1993 by the Annales Publishing House. It contributes to collections of supplemented lectures from international scientific meetings related to the history of the Istria region organised by the Science and Research Centre of Koper (SRC Koper) and the Historical Society of Southern Primorska, Koper and in cooperation with other relevant institutions, such as the University of Venice, the University of Ljubljana, and the Croatian Institute for History. The Board of Editors includes international experts from Italy, Croatia, and the USA.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 126 pages are in this category, out of 126 total.