In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Culture360.org updated 6 weeks ago
- Urbani izziv Journal updated 20 months ago
- Radio Študent (RŠ) updated 22 months ago
- Premiera Magazine updated 22 months ago
- Podoba-Glasba.si updated 22 months ago
- Maska, Performing Arts Journal updated 22 months ago
- Monitor ISH, Journal for the Humanities and Social Sciences updated 22 months ago
- File:Radio Student 2013 - Save Radio Student campaign 02.JPG updated 22 months ago
- Napovednik.com Event Guide updated 23 months ago
- RadioCona updated 23 months ago... further results
Folio Magazine was established by KIBLA Multimedia Centre in 2009 as a "guide to intermedia art, culture and the joy of life". This bilingual quarterly in newspaper format brings mostly interviews with Slovene and international artists and cultural operators.
The content in the first four issues derives from the international activities of the multimedia centre as well as its KiBela Art Space programme, however, Folio strives to become the central newspaper in the upcoming European Capital of Culture 2012 (Maribor and partner cities) activities. Folio is a free magazine available in several art spaces throughout Slovenia or by request (for the cost of shipping).
The magazine Narobe (Wrong) has been published since April 2007 by the Association Information Centre Legebitra from Ljubljana. The publication with the slogan The magazine, in which everything is right, covers the topics that concern the gay, lesbian, transsexual, bisexual and queer population, including socio-political debates, activism, everyday life, alternative lifestyles, cultural events, and many interesting interviews. The magazine promotes tolerance and cross-cultural cooperation and is currently the only magazine specialised for the LGBTIQ population since the magazines Kekec, Lesbo, Revolver, and 1xy have ceased to exist.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 137 pages are in this category, out of 137 total.