In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Napovednik.com Event Guide updated 2 weeks ago
- Revija SRP updated 2 weeks ago
- Narobe Magazine updated 2 weeks ago
- Culture and Media Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia updated 4 weeks ago
- Media Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 4 weeks ago
- Bukla Magazine updated 6 weeks ago
- Revije.si updated 7 months ago
- Rodnagruda.si updated 6 weeks ago
- File:Radio Student 2013 - Save Radio Student campaign 02.JPG updated 9 months ago
- Etnolog (Ethnologist) Journal updated 10 months ago... further results
Sinfo [Slovenian Information], monthly magazine brings selected news from Slovenia on politics, environment, culture, business and sports. Published by the Government Communication Office with a distribution of 4,600 copies, Sinfo is a richly-illustrated magazine with featured interviews, seasonal recipes, presentations of foreign ambassadors in Slovenia, etc.
Sinfo Magazine was first issued in November 2004. Past issues are available in online archive, since September 2013 accessible also on mobile i-platforms and downloadable in iBook format.
Ekran, Magazine for Film and Television was established in 1962 and is by far the most relevant Slovene film magazine of all time and also the one with the longest tradition. Throughout its history it has been a home for many generations of Slovene film critics as well as open towards foreign writers. Ekran is neither an academic magazine nor a commercially oriented popular magazine. In certain periods its orientation has slightly changed – from more academic to more popular – but Ekran has mostly retained its focus on providing a general overview of both the contemporary world film production – not only on "auteur" and independent cinema but also on mainstream cinema – and the recent developments in the film industry. Furthermore it has always watchfully followed current tendencies in film criticism, analysis and debates and in its most influential period – when , , , and others introduced Lacanian concepts into film theory – it also promoted new ones.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total.