In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Gledga Magazine updated 2 days ago
- Gorenjski glas updated 6 days ago
- Maska, Performing Arts Journal updated 2 days ago
- Culture and Media Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago
- Media Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 3 weeks ago
- Paranoid-zine.com updated 5 weeks ago
- Šum Magazine updated 6 weeks ago
- Mladina.si updated 7 months ago
- Urbani izziv Journal updated 6 weeks ago
- Piranesi Magazine updated 6 weeks ago... further results
radioCona is a temporary radio project for contemporary arts established in 2008 by Cona Institute, an institute for contemporary arts processing. The radio has become an important agent in claiming public radio-frequency space for artistic and broader social contexts. It runs an occasional innovative programme of its own production and serves as a common platform for various contemporary visual or performing arts events in Ljubljana.
radioCona maintains an important online audio archive of new media art, experimental music and recorded events such as round tables and debates on the major issues concerning the free-lance and independent production in Slovenia (cultural policy, public space and copyright) as well as international symposia (Reflective Dramaturgy by Maska Institute in the frame of the 2010 Ukrep - Festival of Dance Perspectives, for example). The archive is freely accessible on the radioCona blog.
Since it was launched in 2003 Trajekt.org has become the most popular and most up-to-date source of information about architecture, spatial planning, and urban affairs in Slovenia. The website developed by TrajekT, Institute for Spatial Culture aims to encourage a sound and argued democratic discourse about different projects in Slovenian cities and rural areas.
Trajekt online is open to anybody interested in publishing news, articles and photos related to spatial culture, life in built environments, architecture, landscape architecture, town planning, design, and related matters. Comments on the national and municipal policies regarding architecture and planning, critics of the projects, and news about architectural events are published on the Internet and sent to subscribers every 2nd week.
The portal contains an online archive of interesting contributions and projects like Architectural Guide, as well as databases of architecture studios, magazines, and organizations.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total.