In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Literatura Magazine
- STA Misli website
- Slavistična revija updated 5 weeks ago
- RTV Slovenia Multimedia Centre updated 15 months ago
- RockOnNet.com updated 15 months ago
- Outsider updated 15 months ago
- AirBeletrina.si updated 17 months ago
- ČKZ Journal for the Critique of Science, for Imagination and New Anthropology updated 17 months ago
- Corridor, Crossroads of Arts updated 15 months ago
- Ekran, Magazine for Film and Television updated 15 months ago
- Mentor Magazine updated 19 months ago
- Slovenia Times updated 21 months ago... further results
radioCona is a temporary radio project for contemporary arts established in 2008 by Cona Institute, an institute for contemporary arts processing. The radio has become an important agent in claiming public radio-frequency space for artistic and broader social contexts. It runs an occasional innovative programme of its own production and serves as a common platform for various contemporary visual or performing arts events in Ljubljana.
radioCona maintains an important online audio archive of new media art, experimental music and recorded events such as round tables and debates on the major issues concerning the free-lance and independent production in Slovenia (cultural policy, public space and copyright) as well as international symposia (Reflective Dramaturgy by Maska Institute in the frame of the 2010 Ukrep - Festival of Dance Perspectives, for example). The archive is freely accessible on the radioCona blog.
Folio Magazine was established by KIBLA Multimedia Centre in 2009 as a "guide to intermedia art, culture and the joy of life". This bilingual quarterly in newspaper format brings mostly interviews with Slovene and international artists and cultural operators.
The content in the first four issues derives from the international activities of the multimedia centre as well as its KiBela Art Space programme, however, Folio strives to become the central newspaper in the upcoming European Capital of Culture 2012 (Maribor and partner cities) activities. Folio is a free magazine available in several art spaces throughout Slovenia or by request (for the cost of shipping).
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 137 pages are in this category, out of 137 total.